Stand Out from the Competition: The 3 Advantages of Differentiated Instruction
If you’re frustrated with trying to communicate with parents about their child’s progress in English and are looking to add a unique and personalized approach to English language learning in your business, join us for the Stand Out From the Competition: The 3 Advantages of Differentiated Instruction webinar.
In 60-minutes you’ll hear from English school owner Adam Kardos, founder of the Gamerize Dictionary, and Kayo Sato, ELT Portfolio Manager for the Asia region at Pearson, who will explore 3 advantages of differentiated instruction for your organization.
Kayo brings a wealth of experience in editorial and content development, sales, project management, localization, and business development. Adam has championed the creation of the Gamerize Dictionary after over a decade as a school owner, award winning curriculum developer and teacher/trainer.
Together, they’ll unpack 3 advantages of differentiated instruction and show you how to apply them practically in your business.
- The importance of personalized learning for your business
- How differentiated instruction can improve student outcomes and help parents understand their child’s progress
- How meaningful English learning can impact the growth of your business
Enjoy the full replay to enhance your business and create a more meaningful learning experience for your students.
* You will be added to Gamerize and Pearson’s newsletter database
* Data will be hosted on a server located in the United States.